Cari Ebert – Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention
- Defining apraxia
- types of apraxia
- clinical definitions
- explanation for families
- Birth to 3 programs and eligibility issues
- Early brain development
ASSESSMENT OF CAS
- Formal vs. informal assessment
- Characteristics of toddlers with suspected CAS
- Characteristics of 3-5 year olds with CAS
- Academic issues and CAS
- Co-existing conditions
- Informal assessment hierarchy
- Should we diagnose CAS in toddlers?
- Misdiagnosing CAS
- Prevalence of CAS
- Making a differential diagnosis
- Frequency and duration of services in early intervention
- Purpose of EI
- Family participation
- Fun and effective therapy without drill work
- Goals and activities for the pre-verbal child
- Articulation vs. motor planning therapy
- Strategies for families and caregivers
- To sign or not to sign
- Picture communication
- Writing IFSP outcomes
- Functional vs. isolated skills
- Documenting functional gains
Would you like to receive Cari Ebert – Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention ?
Providing Effective Early Intervention Services
Being able to effectively communicate is how young children interact, socialize, and learn. There is cause for concern when a young child has strong cognitive and receptive language skills, but is essentially non-verbal. It is important for therapists to be able to differentially diagnose an expressive language delay from suspected Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS). Therapy for a toddler with suspected CAS should have a set of unique parameters that will facilitate the development of motor planning skills. Because children with suspected CAS often progress slowly and demonstrate highly inconsistent verbal productions, it can be difficult to measure progress and documentation can be a challenge. Caregiver involvement is a critical component of early intervention services and each family needs to be provided with functional strategies that can be embedded into their daily routines to help their child become an effective verbal communicator.
This recording is packed full of clinically relevant ideas and activities to fine-tune therapy sessions for young children with suspected CAS. After watching this course you will look at your caseload in a whole new light and be able to pinpoint which children are in need of more specialized programming. Therapists will gain hands-on knowledge of ways to modify existing therapy materials designed for older kids with CAS to make them fun and functional for use with toddlers. From assessment, to therapy materials, to documentation standards, participants will discover ways to create the best therapy model for toddlers on their caseload with suspected Childhood Apraxia of Speech.
Here’s What You’ll Get in Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention
– Download Sample files “Cari Ebert – Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention”
Course Requirement: Cari Ebert – Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention
Real Value: $219.0000
One time cost: USD65.0000
Frequently Asked Questions For “Cari Ebert – Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention”
How to make payment for “Cari Ebert – Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “Cari Ebert – Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention” ?
- Enjoy “Cari Ebert – Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “Cari Ebert – Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased |Cari Ebert – Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “Cari Ebert – Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !