- Topic Areas:
- Conversation Hour
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1985
- Albert Ellis, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 13, 1985
Conversation Hour 10 featuring Albert Ellis, PhD.
- To learn philosophies of various practitioners and theorists.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Albert Ellis, PhD, was an American psychologist who in 1955 developed Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT). He held M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in clinical psychology from Columbia University and American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP). He also founded and was the President of the New York City-based Albert Ellis Institute for decades.
He is generally considered to be one of the originators of the cognitive revolutionary paradigm shift in psychotherapy and one of the founders of cognitive-behavioral therapies.
Based on a 1982 professional survey of US and Canadian psychologists, he was considered as the second most influential psychotherapist in history (Carl Rogers ranked first in the survey; Sigmund Freud was ranked third). Psychology Today noted, “No individual—not even Freud himself—has had a greater impact on modern psychotherapy.”
Course Requirement: [Audio and Video] EP85 Conversation Hour 10 – Albert Ellis, Ph.D.
Real Value: $29
One time cost: USD 9.99
Check more original content of EP85 Conversation Hour 10 – Albert Ellis, Ph.D.
Frequently Asked Questions For “EP85 Conversation Hour 10 – Albert Ellis, Ph.D.”
How to make payment for “EP85 Conversation Hour 10 – Albert Ellis, Ph.D.” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “EP85 Conversation Hour 10 – Albert Ellis, Ph.D.” ?
- Enjoy “EP85 Conversation Hour 10 – Albert Ellis, Ph.D.” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “EP85 Conversation Hour 10 – Albert Ellis, Ph.D.”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased | |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “EP85 Conversation Hour 10 – Albert Ellis, Ph.D.” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !