- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1985
- Carl Rogers, PhD | Ruth Sanford, MA
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 11, 1985
A brief discussion of my experience with demonstration interviews. A “client” will be selected from among those who volunteer. A thirty-minute demonstration interview will be held, followed by interaction between the group, the client and me.
- To know basic tenets of the client-centered approach
- To give attendees an experience of the client-centered approach
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Carl Rogers, Ph.D, was an influential American psychologist and among the founders of the humanistic approach (or client-centered approach) to psychology. Rogers is widely considered to be one of the founding fathers of psychotherapy research and was honored for his pioneering research with the Award for Distinguished Scientific Contributions by the American Psychological Association (APA) in 1956. Carl received his Ph.D. in 1931 from Teachers College, Columbia University. Rogers has served as president of the American Psychological Association, the American Association for Applied Psychology, and the American Academy of Psychotherapists. He is the recepient of eight honorary doctorates and the Humanist of the Year Award from the American Humanist Association. The American Psychological Association offered him two awards: the Distinguished Scientific Contribution award for research in teh field of psychotherapy, and the first Distinguished Professional Contribution Award. Rogers also received the Award of Professional Achievements from the American Board of Professional Psychology. He is the author or co-author of 12 books and numerous articles in psychological, psychiatric, and educational journals dating from 1930.
Course Requirement: [Audio and Video] EP85 Workshop 05 – The Client-Centered Approach – Carl R. Rogers, Ph.D.
Real Value: $59
One time cost: USD 20.99
Check more original content of EP85 Workshop 05 – The Client-Centered Approach – Carl R. Rogers, Ph.D.
Frequently Asked Questions For “EP85 Workshop 05 – The Client-Centered Approach – Carl R. Rogers, Ph.D.”
How to make payment for “EP85 Workshop 05 – The Client-Centered Approach – Carl R. Rogers, Ph.D.” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “EP85 Workshop 05 – The Client-Centered Approach – Carl R. Rogers, Ph.D.” ?
- Enjoy “EP85 Workshop 05 – The Client-Centered Approach – Carl R. Rogers, Ph.D.” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “EP85 Workshop 05 – The Client-Centered Approach – Carl R. Rogers, Ph.D.”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased | |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “EP85 Workshop 05 – The Client-Centered Approach – Carl R. Rogers, Ph.D.” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !