New startups are created every day around the word, with many founders dreaming of millions of users and billions of dollars. But the harsh reality is that very few will succeed.
How can entrepreneurs stack the odds in their favor? By learning from the experiences of startup founders, executives, and investors who’ve been there before.
That’s exactly what “How to Start a Startup” provides, sharing essential lessons from 25+ Silicon Valley insiders who’ve faced the challenges of starting a new business and come out swinging.
Based on a Stanford University course taught by Y Combinator (the prestigious startup accelerator behind companies like Dropbox and Airbnb), this in-depth reference guide features advice from experts like:
– Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn co-founder
– Dustin Moskovitz, Facebook co-founder
– Paul Graham, Y Combinator co-founder
– Marc Andreessen and Ben Horowitz, co-founders of Netscape and Andreessen Horowitz venture capital firm
– Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal and Founders Fund, early Facebook investor
– Ben Silbermann, Pinterest co-founder and CEO
Nominated as “Book of the Year” by Product Hunt (the leading Silicon Valley community for discovering the best new products), “How to Start a Startup” reveals the secrets to raising money, building products users love, hiring a great team, getting press coverage, attracting customers, growing your business, and more.
No matter what type of product you’re creating (web, mobile, hardware, online-to-offline, etc.) or what audience you’re targeting (consumers or the enterprise), this playbook will give you all the information necessary to launch and scale a successful startup.
This book was created independently by the publishers and all net proceeds will go to support charitable causes promoting wider access to opportunity for all.
Get Download How to Start a Startup: The Silicon Valley Playbook for Entrepreneurs Right Now!
– Download Sample files “How to Start a Startup: The Silicon Valley Playbook for Entrepreneurs”
Course Requirement: How to Start a Startup: The Silicon Valley Playbook for Entrepreneurs
Real Value: $13.9900
One time cost: USD8.3900
Frequently Asked Questions For “How to Start a Startup: The Silicon Valley Playbook for Entrepreneurs”
How to make payment for “How to Start a Startup: The Silicon Valley Playbook for Entrepreneurs” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “How to Start a Startup: The Silicon Valley Playbook for Entrepreneurs” ?
- Enjoy “How to Start a Startup: The Silicon Valley Playbook for Entrepreneurs” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “How to Start a Startup: The Silicon Valley Playbook for Entrepreneurs”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased |How to Start a Startup: The Silicon Valley Playbook for Entrepreneurs |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “How to Start a Startup: The Silicon Valley Playbook for Entrepreneurs” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !