- Topic Areas:
- Ericksonian Psychotherapy | Psychotherapy | Master Class
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2015 | Master Class | Stream
- Jeffrey Zeig, PhD | Stephen Gilligan, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- 5 Hours 09 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 13, 2015
Ericksonian hypnotherapy and the Self-Relations approach are experiential methods of change. In combination they can be synergistic. Psychotherapy is best when clients have a first-hand experience of an alive therapeutic process. Such dynamic empowering experiences pave the way for dynamic understandings. Drs. Gilligan and Zeig will engage with each other and the participants to examine commonalities and differences in their work.
- Describe the ten therapeutic patterns of Ericksonian influence communication.
- Demonstrate the relationship between interviewing for personal resources and integrating them into a hypnosis session.
- List and describe the stages of hypnotic interaction.
- Describe and demonstrate the role of post-hypnotic suggestions in generalizing individual therapy session gains.
- Compare and contrast elements of an Ericksonian induction with traditional inductions.
- Describe the Utilization Method.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Jeffrey K. Zeig, PhD, is the Founder and Director of the Milton H. Erickson Foundation and is president of Zeig, Tucker & Theisen, Inc., publishers in the behavioral sciences. He has edited, co-edited, authored or coauthored more than 20 books on psychotherapy that appear in twelve foreign languages. Dr. Zeig is a psychologist and marriage and family therapist in private practice in Phoenix, Arizona.
Stephen Gilligan Ph.D., is a Psychologist in Encinitas, CA. He was one of the original NLP students at UC Santa Cruz; Milton Erickson and Gregory Bateson were his mentors. After receiving his psychology doctorate from Stanford University, he became one of the premier teachers and practitioners of Ericksonian hypnotherapy. This work unfolded into his original approaches of Self-Relations and Generative Self, and then further (in collaboration with Robert Dilts) into Generative Coaching. These different traditions have all been updated and integrated into the present Generative Change Work, which includes the applications of Generative Coaching, Generative Psychotherapy, Generative Trance, Hero’s Journey, and Systemic Change work.
Course Requirement: [Audio and Video] IC15 Master Class – Brief Ericksonian Psychotherapy – Jeffrey Zeig, PhD and Stephen Gilligan, PhD
Real Value: $99.99
One time cost: USD 32.99
Check more original content of IC15 Master Class – Brief Ericksonian Psychotherapy – Jeffrey Zeig, PhD and Stephen Gilligan, PhD
Frequently Asked Questions For “IC15 Master Class – Brief Ericksonian Psychotherapy – Jeffrey Zeig, PhD and Stephen Gilligan, PhD”
How to make payment for “IC15 Master Class – Brief Ericksonian Psychotherapy – Jeffrey Zeig, PhD and Stephen Gilligan, PhD” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “IC15 Master Class – Brief Ericksonian Psychotherapy – Jeffrey Zeig, PhD and Stephen Gilligan, PhD” ?
- Enjoy “IC15 Master Class – Brief Ericksonian Psychotherapy – Jeffrey Zeig, PhD and Stephen Gilligan, PhD” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “IC15 Master Class – Brief Ericksonian Psychotherapy – Jeffrey Zeig, PhD and Stephen Gilligan, PhD”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased | |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “IC15 Master Class – Brief Ericksonian Psychotherapy – Jeffrey Zeig, PhD and Stephen Gilligan, PhD” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !