One Mission: How Leaders Build a Team of Teams
From the coauthor of New York Times best seller Team of Teams, a practical guide for leaders looking to make their organizations flatter and more interconnected.
When retired four-star general Stanley McChrystal and former Navy SEAL Chris Fussell cowrote Team of Teams, they drew on their experience transforming the US military’s Special Forces into a flexible and nimble force that could defeat Al-Qaeda’s decentralized network in Iraq. They proved that the agility, adaptability, and cohesion of small teams could be scaled up to large organizations while breaking down the silos that frequently cause problems.
Since Team of Teams became a best seller in 2015, business leaders have repeatedly asked Fussell the same questions: How can I transform my own organization into a team of teams? Is that kind of dramatic change even possible outside of the urgency of a combat zone? If so, what are the practical steps to get there?
One Mission answers those questions and many more. Drawing on his consulting work with the McChrystal Group, Fussell shows how civilian organizations have transformed their way of doing business – becoming flatter, quicker, and much more collaborative across departments and divisions. Along with sharing his own experiences from the battlefield, he explores examples from industry titans like Intuit and Under Armour, which have adopted a similar model in order to unite everyone around single compelling mission. The result is a “shared consciousness” that drives consistently better results with less friction and intergroup rivalry.
This book is for any leader who wishes he or she could get everyone to look beyond their narrow field of vision to understand – and contribute to – the organization’s one true mission.
Get Download One Mission: How Leaders Build a Team of Teams Right Now!
– Download Sample files “One Mission: How Leaders Build a Team of Teams”
Course Requirement: One Mission: How Leaders Build a Team of Teams
Real Value: $26.7500
One time cost: USD16.0500
Frequently Asked Questions For “One Mission: How Leaders Build a Team of Teams”
How to make payment for “One Mission: How Leaders Build a Team of Teams” ?
- Please add to cart on this page and go to checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several type of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers to make a payment through Stripe & Paypal . Because it is a safest and super security for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver you the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “One Mission: How Leaders Build a Team of Teams” ?
- Enjoy “One Mission: How Leaders Build a Team of Teams” in your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and viewing quality during your learn. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off screen.
What is the refund policy “One Mission: How Leaders Build a Team of Teams”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchased |One Mission: How Leaders Build a Team of Teams |, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You want to get “One Mission: How Leaders Build a Team of Teams” now right?!!!
YES! I’M READY TO ADD TO CART BUTTON ON THIS PAGE NOW !