Amy Tan was 33 earlier than she first explored her voice as a fiction writer.
A number of years later, her debut novel, The Pleasure Luck Membership, spent 40 weeks on The New York Occasions bestseller listing.
Now she’s exhibiting you her strategy to the challenges and pleasure of self-discovery by way of writing. Learn to craft compelling beginnings and endings, discover your voice, and embrace your emotional reminiscence to carry highly effective narratives to life.
Browse Lesson Plan
1. Meet Your Teacher: Amy Tan
2. Discovering Your Writing Voice
3. Reminiscence, Reality, and Imagination
4. Analysis and Remark
5. Starting Your Story
6. Narrative Level of View
7. Character Growth
8. Selecting the Proper Phrases
9. The Revision Course of
10. Writing Companions
11. Author’s Block
12. Behind the Scenes: The Pleasure Luck Membership Film
13. Amy’s Rejection Letters
14. Easy methods to Finish Your Story
There are no reviews yet.