Mental health challenges, addictions, burnout, sleep disturbances, and worsening chronic conditions are skyrocketing due to worry and stress.File Size:11.325 GB Format File: [41 MP4 MP3 TXT SRT]
Dr. Aimie Apigian – The Biology of Trauma 2.0
Life is stressful. No one these days is untouched by trauma.
Mental health challenges, addictions, burnout, sleep disturbances, and worsening chronic conditions are skyrocketing due to worry and stress.
Yet trauma, its long-term health effects, and the way forward can be difficult to recognize.
At The Biology of Trauma 2.0: Beyond the Diagnosis, Dr. Aimie Apigian and her expert guest speakers will illuminate the missing piece and teach you the biology essentials to accelerate the trauma healing journey!
The Biology of Trauma 2.0 could help you:
Safely reconnect with your body
Be able to use trauma as a gift rather than a setback
Move beyond trauma-informed models to growth & wellness
Protect your emotional well-being
Choose the appropriate trauma therapy tools for you
Improve your sleep & lower inflammation
Build authentic relationships
Go through difficult life events without them overwhelming or crushing you
Integrate biology into trauma therapy for faster, better results
And so much more!
You won’t want to miss these distinguished thought leaders in the field of trauma research and recovery:
Day 1: Early Registration Access: Profound Effects of Early Life Experiences in Childhood with Vincent J. Felitti, MD
Day 4: Polyvagal Theory in Your Everyday Life with Stephen W. Porges, PhD
Day 4: Finding Your Authenticity in a Disconnecting World with Peter A. Levine, PhD
Day 7: Understanding Life, Trauma, and Healing with Gabor Maté, MD
Here’s What You’ll Get in Dr. Aimie Apigian – The Biology of Trauma 2.0
– Download Sample files “Dr. Aimie Apigian – The Biology of Trauma 2.0”
Course Requirement: Dr. Aimie Apigian – The Biology of Trauma 2.0
Real Value: $69
One-time cost: USD 25
Frequently Asked Questions For “Dr. Aimie Apigian – The Biology of Trauma 2.0”
How to make payment for “Dr. Aimie Apigian – The Biology of Trauma 2.0”?
- Please add to the cart on this page and go to the checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several types of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers make a payment through Stripe & Paypal. Because it is the safest and super secure for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “Dr. Aimie Apigian – The Biology of Trauma 2.0”?
- Enjoy “Dr. Aimie Apigian – The Biology of Trauma 2.0” on your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and to view quality during your learning. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off the screen.
What is the refund policy “Dr. Aimie Apigian – The Biology of Trauma 2.0”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchasing “Dr. Aimie Apigian – The Biology of Trauma 2.0”, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!