She champions meditation as the answer to just about all of life’s most pressing questions, and never underestimates the strength and clarity that yoga can provide at times when life turns grim corners. Format File: 3 mp4
Mimi Kuo-Deemer – Qigong Balance Series
Mimi has been a student of yoga since 1995 and an avid lover of dance since 1978, when her mother put her in ballet school for walking with turned-in toes. Mimi mainly teaches a breath and alignment-based vinyasa yoga that is cross-pollinated with aspects of Daoist and Buddhist teachings.
She champions meditation as the answer to just about all of life’s most pressing questions, and never underestimates the strength and clarity that yoga can provide at times when life turns grim corners. Her two main teachers in the yoga world, Erich Schiffmann and Donna Farhi, continually humble her with the idea that yoga is the art of living, listening, and learning to embody a deeply spiritual tradition.
In 2002, Mimi co-founded Yoga Yard, Beijing’s first and leading yoga studio, which she co-directed for seven years. She now lives in London, and teaches classes, workshops and retreats in the UK and internationally. She is the author of the DVD “Vinyasa Yoga: A Steady Mindful Practice”.
Champion of Change Podcast with Mimi
Mimi combines a sense of humour in story telling, with telling us how it is. In this chat, Mimi shares her radical vision of a sustainable health and fitness. This is a vision in which we move for our health and wellbeing not for a sense of accomplishment. Where our target is to live more in tune with the natural world and our life’s rhythms.
Here’s What You’ll Get in Mimi Kuo-Deemer – Qigong Balance Series
– Download Sample files “Mimi Kuo-Deemer – Qigong Balance Series”
Course Requirement: Mimi Kuo-Deemer – Qigong Balance Series
Real Value: $15
Frequently Asked Questions For “Mimi Kuo-Deemer – Qigong Balance Series”
How to make payment for “Mimi Kuo-Deemer – Qigong Balance Series”?
- Please add to the cart on this page and go to the checkout page. You can also add as many other products as you like and make a one-time payment.
- We accept several types of Stripe payments such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and JCB, payments from customers worldwide. Paypal & Bitcoin please contact us.
- We strongly recommend our customers make a payment through Stripe & Paypal. Because it is the safest and super secure for you as well as for us.
Is it safe?
- Encryption of sensitive data and communication.
- All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share or save any info.
How can we deliver the course?
How long do I have access to the course?
How to download “Mimi Kuo-Deemer – Qigong Balance Series”?
- Enjoy “Mimi Kuo-Deemer – Qigong Balance Series” on your account page.
- Download only one file at a time. Sometimes doing all of the files at once will lead to them all freezing.
- Also, please do not attempt to download to a mobile device. These should be saved to a computer and then synced to devices such as phones and tablets.
- You can also learn online instead of downloading, but we encourage you to download for better results and to view quality during your learning. Lastly, download times are much quicker in the mornings, before noon, Pacific time. during download make sure your device is not sleeping off the screen.
What is the refund policy “Mimi Kuo-Deemer – Qigong Balance Series”?
- We’ll Bear The Risk, You’ll Take The Results…
- Within 30 days of purchasing “Mimi Kuo-Deemer – Qigong Balance Series”, if you don’t get anything out of the program, or if your order has any problem, or maybe for some reason, you just don’t like the way it is. Please contact us and we will do our best to assist. Thank you for your understanding.
Have More Questions?
Our support staff is the best by far! please do not hesitate to contact us at email: [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
You must be <a href="https://wislibrary.net/my-account/">logged in</a> to post a review.